Kforce has a client that is seeking a Junior-Mid SPA or Full Stack Engineer in Portland, OR.
As a Junior to Mid-level SPA or Full Stack Engineer you will find yourself partnering with Data, Quality, Security, and Site Reliability Engineering disciplines to build robust, well-rounded products. You will also have a seat at the table in defining what you build as a team with your embedded product and design leaders all working together in an agile software development lifecycle.
* Junior to Mid-level SPA or Full Stack Engineer will actively contribute to the team's software stack, tools, and agile processes
* Design and build small/medium enhancements that are backed by test automation
* Regularly deploy and monitor contributions into production systems
* Junior to Mid-level SPA or Full Stack Engineer will support your team in collaborative code reviews and discussions
* Reason on how your work items provide business and user value
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is a nice to have; Master's degree preferred
* 1+ years of professional SPA experience or Backend or Full stack experience
* Experience writing automated unit tests or TDD is a plus
* Experience developing with at least one data storage technology (relational databases preferred)
* Proficiency in at least one backend programming language (Python/TypeScript preferred) is nice to have
* Health, dental, vision insurance - employee and family coverage options
* Employer Sponsored and Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
* 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
* Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Flexible vacation time
* Paid sick days and holidays
* Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
* Employee Assistance Program
* Career advancement opportunities
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Jun 3, 2022; from: dice.com