About the Company and the Opportunity:
- Our client is a trusted full-service real estate firm in the Pacific Northwest.
- The Property Accountant will build and manage accrual accounting for new accounts and be an integral part of the Finance team.
- Our client builds lasting relationship with clients, tenants, and vendors by honoring promises and delivering on their commitments.
- They pride themselves on creating a network of respect and loyalty.
- Some of the employee reviews say things like:
- 'I could not be happier with my decision to work here. Company genuinely cares for its employees and promotes job advancement often.'
- 'My work/life balance is absolutely phenomenal.'
- 'My supervisor is exceedingly patient, always willing to teach, and kind in her approach.'
- Our client's office culture is second to none! They have created a wellness, sustainability, and safety committee focused on the well-being of their employees.
Overview of the Property Accountant role:
- Prepare and maintain new accounts on an accrual basis.
- Create and manage new accrual accounting procedures for new accounts.
- Compile monthly financial statement packages with required supporting documentation.
- Prepare monthly financial analysis according with variance reporting.
Preferred Qualifications for the Property Accountant:
- Previous accrual accounting experience.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to evaluate and solve problems with minimum assistance.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar field
- Must be a team player who possesses a positive and flexible mindset and is able to prioritize and manage time proficiently.
Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or passively looking for the ideal position, we would like to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize in placement for accounting and finance professionals. Many of our positions are not posted on the internet. Please contact me for more information about this role as well as other opportunities.
Staffing Coordinator - Creative Financial Solutions (CFS)
Click Here to Email Your Resum